Curb Appeal Roofing and Construction has over 35 years of experience as a roofing company helping residential and commercial building owners and building managers. We are GAF Certified and a Owens Corning Certified Installer. We have developed this blog to help keep business owners and home owners current on the most recent building and roofing technologies. Since we live in Oklahoma, we'll also include some fun places to visit in Oklahoma and Oklahoma weather informational links and articles.
JC and Fred
TPO Membrane roofing has many benefits, including the ones below:
1. Easy to Install: We're assuming, you've been trained to install this product properly and for the climate in which it will be used. With all of that said, it is quick, economical, and easy to assemble the parts of the TPO roofing systems.
2. Energy Efficient: TPO White Roofing Systems are excellent reflective surfaces, reducing heat build-up both above and under the membrane.
3. Highly Resistant: TPO Membrane roofs are resistant to fire, UV, airborne bacteria, and industrial pollutants. They are resistant to tears, impact, punctures, and wind uplift.
4. Reduced Installation Costs: Because of the widths that are available, the roofs can have less seams than standard PVC sheets. Less seams means less labor, resulting in reduced installation costs.
5. Thick Top Ply: TPO Membrane Roofs have more product on top of the scrim. In fact, it is one of the thickets top lies in the industry.
6. Capabilities: TPO Membrane roofing keeps moisture out, can handle even hot sun, sand, arctic freezes, heavy downpours, and even rooftop traffic and equipment. All of these attributes makes it ideal for new construction. TPO is also lightweight, allowing retrofit installations without adding excessive weight.
7. Flexes With Temperature Changes: Because it will flex with hot and cold temperatures, it is more resistant to cracking or splitting.
8. Cleanable & Repairable: You can repair TPO membrane roofs again and again. The construction of the product allows for cutouts, alterations, and even tie-ins. Additionally, you can keep it looking new by proper cleaning.
9. High Value; Low Price: We at Curb Appeal Roofing and Construction know the very best TPO products to use for your roof. The highly evolved TPO technology allows for excellent results. Yet, we also know which products are available at the very best price!
10. Environmentally Friendly: TPO products contain no chlorine and are recyclable.
11. Can be purchased in white or other colors.
12. Mule-Hide has a warranty program with several options for both residential and commercial projects.