This type of tough, resilient modified bitumen membrane roofing material also has a strong, resilient, non-woven polyester mat at its core. This mat is coated with weather resistant APP polymer modified asphalt. This is perfect for Edmond TPO roofs, Oklahoma City TPO roofing needs - and (for that matter) ANY Oklahoma TPO roofing need.
This granule membrane roofing material is designed for new roofing systems as well as reroofing, along with flashing. It is a great product for repairs of built-up roofing membrane or even other modified bitumen systems.
So, what are the benefits of GAF’s Ruberoid Torch Granule Membrane? There are many and they include:
- 15 years: the typical roofing system with this TPO roofing material carries guarantees for up to 15 years. Some even have 20 years!
- This is also very cost effective; installed at a lower cost than most single-ply systems.
- This is also light weight; weighing in at under 2 pounds per square foot!
- This resilient system resists splits and tears due to its pliable and elongation abilities.
- Gives you lasting performance to protect your building and your assets.
- GAF backed and made – with GAF’s over 100 years of roofing business experience.